MANAGEMENT OF TEMPORARY STAFF
- Administration courante du personnel
- Recruitment of workers on recommendation of the user or selector after job offer.
- Hiring visits and systematic visits
- Establishment and enforcement of employment contracts
- Absence Management, Permissions
- Insurance management (RCC, illness, individual, accidents…)
- Payroll processing according to the labor law
- Payment of Wages – billetage, transfer
- DIPE Declaration
- Health management, work conditions, insurance…
- Management of departure, dismissal, termination of contract
- Litigation management wage.
Placement of qualified staff / portage
Job analysis / needs assessment of the user
- Description of typical profiles
- Identification of selection criteria
- Research and screening of candidates.
Evaluation and identification of skills
- Analysis and selection of candidates
- Check references of candidates
- Presentation of candidates to the user.
Monitoring and integration of candidates for employment
PRICING TEMPORARY SERVICE
OBLIGATIONS OF M & PARTNERS TOWARDS ITS EMPLOYEES, ITS CUSTOMERS AND GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES
- The method of pricing that we use is flexible and innovative. Contrary to the usual practice we do not have a fixed category of rate of invoice. Our rates are adapted to the needs of our customers, in accordance with our frequency of use, their volume of purchase and the kind of work. Thus, on a simple call on your part, you are assured to obtain an adequate and competing price reflecting the reality of your needs.
- The billing rate(rate of invoicing), once established, covers all the expenses of the pay such as the deductions to the source, the pay of holidays and the general and administrative expenses.
- Wages of the employee
- Pay of the annual leaves
- Deductions at the source of taxes
- Deductions at the source of the social security
- Contributions of the employer and the employee to the insurance scheme
- Contributions of the employer to the Mode of health insurance
- Preparation and distribution of the certificates of termination of employment.
HIRING OF A CANDIDATE PROVIDED BY M & PARTNERS
Every employee temporary provided by M & PARTNERS limited liability company shall be left to our services with our service for a minimum period of three months at the customer before this one, if he deems it, can engage in hiring him/her. Otherwise expenses will be required for the recruitment of an employee before the expiration of this period.